Read about my skills
Based on several strategic sessions with different type of clients and in different formations I am able to fulfil the full scope from ideas to strategic action points to a three to five year plan.
- Determining a strategy on the basis of collective discussion and a model of current and future internal and external factors.
- Drawing up multiannual plans (not only income statements, but also balance sheets and cash flow statements) including different scenarios
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Calculating scenarios after takeover, of both single and consolidated figures
- Implementation and integration
- Designing and implementing earnings and cash flow optimization programmes
- Implement strategic changes
- Financing, financing structures and an excellent network and reputation among almost all banks
- IT vision in the broadest sense of the word
- Dealing with stakeholders especially focused on their relationship with owners of a (family owned) company, in their formal or informal management roles
- Taking into account company and tax law
I can advise clients in making the right decisions in the right moment, based on circumstances and desired long term goals. For example tax planning, prepare for sale, etc.
- Coming into Control
- Smart (Specific, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic and Timed) Close and Fast Close
- Forecasts, Rolling Forecast
- Balance sheet thinking
- Designing and building of KPI and dashboard systems
- Restructuring aiming for better efficiency and lower costs
- Optimizing of departments
- Participating in logistics solutions
- Hiring and firing
I am very hands on and able to implement my advises. This gives also the proof for my clients of the sustainability and practicability of my advises.
- Path from General Ledger to financial statements (designing, implementing and optimizing)
- Drawing up the annual accounts
- Designing and creating financial models in different systems
- The use of all possible high tech tools and social media
- Optimization by using of Office Automation more effectively
- Fiscal aspects
- Legal aspects